Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hey Mama!


Hey Mama you think that i have changed,
growing up i take my decisions alone,
You think your little child has gone astray,
but trust me you are the one i look for all my way.

Hey Mama, you feel my priorities have changed,
but trust me, my love is still the same.
The gap between us is growing strong,
please Mama don't get me wrong.

You feel my life is just too hay wired,
dark alleys and bad habits is all that i have to keep on the fire.

Hey Mama i always wanted to tell you how much i care?
However, i could never express my desires.
But Mama now it's very late, i have gone far away to an unknown place
It's nice with lots of flowers and gardens,
I think people call it 'Heaven'.

Hey Mama please don't cry, i know you'll miss me all your life.
But trust me mom where ever i'm, my love for you will always remain strong.

15 comments:

  1. good one shaona.waiting for many more from you like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. baap re..neva knew dis side of urs..keep it up shaona!

    ReplyDelete
  3. teri is khubi ka to hume pata hi nahi tha... !!!
    Its lovely dear....

    ReplyDelete
  4. grrrrrrrrrrrrt yaar........superb..arey litsen na publish this 1 somewhr.....m sure it will be a hit

    ReplyDelete
  5. this creation deserves thousands of comments.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome !!! straight from your heart :)
    waiting for many more from you...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Shaona! It could have been a great song as well! It reminds of a song by Anjan Dutta named "Roma" it's lyrical and rhythmic! Good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. gud yaar achha bolti bhi aur achha likhtee bhi ho tum... waiting for the next one...

    ReplyDelete
  9. gr8 munaiiii simply awsom...luv u...

    ReplyDelete